View Single Post
TOOL_24
02-01-2012, 04:06 PM

Thought the Boston show was way better, sat in basically the same area for both shows too..Referring to the post above about the band being separated at the hotel: I really hope that's not true, but if it is, I totally don't doubt it. Maynard was just not into last night, was not the same as he has been in the past. His heart is in Puscifer, which is fine with me because I love them as well. Just wish they would all have a great time together and transfer the emotion to their live performance. As always, Danny Adam and Justin brought their games. Just wish Maynard would be more into it, but hey I understand he's getting older and can't do the things he used to. I'm just being selfish! Overall it was a very good show because Tool cannot be matched, I will go to every show that they put on in the New England area until they retire from touring!

My biggest complaint: THE CROWD! people were just flat out lame at the mohegan last night, everyone wanted to sit back and relax. I know everyones different and all that, but come on...Who the hell wants to sit down with their legs crossed at a Tool show?? If you want to sit back and relax, please go to an Opera house, and NEVER ASK ME TO SIT DOWN! YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!

Until next time, SPIRAL OUT bitches.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

Thought the Boston show was way better, sat in basically the same area for both shows too..Referring to the post above about the band being separated at the hotel: I really hope that's not true, but if it is, I totally don't doubt it. Maynard was just not into last night, was not the same as he has been in the past. His heart is in Puscifer, which is fine with me because I love them as well. Just wish they would all have a great time together and transfer the emotion to their live performance. As always, Danny Adam and Justin brought their games. Just wish Maynard would be more into it, but hey I understand he's getting older and can't do the things he used to. I'm just being selfish! Overall it was a very good show because Tool cannot be matched, I will go to every show that they put on in the New England area until they retire from touring!

My biggest complaint: THE CROWD! people were just flat out lame at the mohegan last night, everyone wanted to sit back and relax. I know everyones different and all that, but come on...Who the hell wants to sit down with their legs crossed at a Tool show?? If you want to sit back and relax, please go to an Opera house, and NEVER ASK ME TO SIT DOWN! YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!

Until next time, SPIRAL OUT bitches.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote