View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 02:58 PM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/05 - Lisbon, PRT - Atlantico Pavillion

1. Although the sound was really bad sometimes (why they always have to put the sound the louder they cab get? then it distorts everything), I enjoyed the concert.

2. It is ridiculous we have to pay 30€ to see a concert where you wait 1 hour to enter (I didn't see Mastodon at all :\ ) and to have to deal with that kind of sound - too loud and distorted. But in the end it was worth the money...

3. Maynard's voice didn't fail. It was the sound. Many times I put the hands in my ears and it sounded sooo much better. You could hear anything - the drums, strings and maynard's voice - which was great, although he hasn't pushed the limits like in the beginning of The Pot in SBSR.

4. Same setlist... yes that's a pity. I expected at least one surprise.

5. I think that the concert in 2002 @ Estádio do Restelo is something that will never be surpassed. I liked this concert but it in my opinion the setlist, visuals and maynard's speak were way better back in 2002. That was the concert of my life, I guess...

6. I think the visuals for this concert were better and more spectacular that in SBSR.

7. NIN in February will rock! (=^_^=)
OFFLINE |