View Single Post
Choice Breath's Avatar Choice Breath
04-01-2006, 12:06 PM

Those Shoes is a song by the Eagles. This guy posted this crap on 10000-Days.com yesterday. April Tools. Yippee!!! I just got home from the listening party in LA and as an April Fools joke, I just pretended to listen. Tool officials became enraged and forced me to listen to the album, which is actually called: 10,000 Maniacs Fisting Each Other For Days. It is really the best album yet. Also, they served milk and cookies.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #24
Prana

Bincount™: 8
Re: Tidbits from the Guitar World Adam Jones interview...

Those Shoes is a song by the Eagles. This guy posted this crap on 10000-Days.com yesterday. April Tools. Yippee!!! I just got home from the listening party in LA and as an April Fools joke, I just pretended to listen. Tool officials became enraged and forced me to listen to the album, which is actually called: 10,000 Maniacs Fisting Each Other For Days. It is really the best album yet. Also, they served milk and cookies.