View Single Post
pscoop
05-11-2007, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts parents View Post
Right on dude im happy to have made it a little bit better of an experiance im not into the whole mosh bull-shit ESPECIALLY at a Tool show thats just wrong your supposed to soak it all in listen and watch what is happening in front of you.. Yea I have had the pleasure of getting to see them 6 times this 10K days tour, 3 included, GAMMAGE and both VEGAS shows where there were only 2,500 (VEGAS) and 3,000 (GAMMAGE) people at those shows and this one killed them all. I did get to see them do SWAMP SONG in Vegas but to me PUSHIT was way better I wanted to hear that song SO BAD live and we got it. I got to see them do the SALIVAL version back in 01 that was my favorite TOOL show I have ever been to period but this was for sure the best show I have seen since the lateralus tour hands down.

I saw them do the Salival Pushit in 01 too, in Phoenix. That show probably is my favorite of the 4 I have seen, with this one in close second. I agree moshing at Tool does not seem right. I was happy we moved, being close was cool, but once I started getting claustrophobic I had to move. I really enjoyed the show from the back there.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts parents View Post
Right on dude im happy to have made it a little bit better of an experiance im not into the whole mosh bull-shit ESPECIALLY at a Tool show thats just wrong your supposed to soak it all in listen and watch what is happening in front of you.. Yea I have had the pleasure of getting to see them 6 times this 10K days tour, 3 included, GAMMAGE and both VEGAS shows where there were only 2,500 (VEGAS) and 3,000 (GAMMAGE) people at those shows and this one killed them all. I did get to see them do SWAMP SONG in Vegas but to me PUSHIT was way better I wanted to hear that song SO BAD live and we got it. I got to see them do the SALIVAL version back in 01 that was my favorite TOOL show I have ever been to period but this was for sure the best show I have seen since the lateralus tour hands down.

I saw them do the Salival Pushit in 01 too, in Phoenix. That show probably is my favorite of the 4 I have seen, with this one in close second. I agree moshing at Tool does not seem right. I was happy we moved, being close was cool, but once I started getting claustrophobic I had to move. I really enjoyed the show from the back there.
OFFLINE |