View Single Post
clearly_insane
05-06-2007, 10:56 AM

i drove 13 hours south from Oregon to see these guys at this show, and it was fucking amazing!!!! i had pretty damn good seats and was just floored by the performance. Increadible, increadible. I can't wait for them to come back again, hopefully a little closer (reno was sold out)

I've seen them once in Denver (Temple Buel Theater), once in San Diego, plus a shitty time in Sacramento last fall where the driver got lost and we missed pretty much the whole show. While i don't have tons of experience to draw on, i would say that this was the best show i've seen them put out.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #34
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

i drove 13 hours south from Oregon to see these guys at this show, and it was fucking amazing!!!! i had pretty damn good seats and was just floored by the performance. Increadible, increadible. I can't wait for them to come back again, hopefully a little closer (reno was sold out)

I've seen them once in Denver (Temple Buel Theater), once in San Diego, plus a shitty time in Sacramento last fall where the driver got lost and we missed pretty much the whole show. While i don't have tons of experience to draw on, i would say that this was the best show i've seen them put out.
OFFLINE |