View Single Post
silva4253
05-06-2007, 12:32 AM

overall great show and i had great seats. sound was excellent and maynard sang well. danny as usual with newly recovered arm played great and so did the rest of the band. my only issue is that they seemed to be rushing through the latter part of the set which bothered me a little. i got this vibe that maynard seemed to be rushing things. i also will agree that the crowd was as enthusiastic as i expected. maybe they got the same vibe. any way great show and tool remember you can play in san bernadino, riverside, and la again. my problem is they play a couple shows in so cal and then disappear for far to long. peace
Old 05-06-2007, 12:32 AM   #33
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

overall great show and i had great seats. sound was excellent and maynard sang well. danny as usual with newly recovered arm played great and so did the rest of the band. my only issue is that they seemed to be rushing through the latter part of the set which bothered me a little. i got this vibe that maynard seemed to be rushing things. i also will agree that the crowd was as enthusiastic as i expected. maybe they got the same vibe. any way great show and tool remember you can play in san bernadino, riverside, and la again. my problem is they play a couple shows in so cal and then disappear for far to long. peace
OFFLINE |