View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-04-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOLEYE View Post
Maynard's scream in Stinkfist was sweet.
Thanks for reminding me! I know someone else also mentioned it earlier. I've seen nine shows so far this tour and he had never done that. That scream was from the abyss. Nice to know he can still belt it out when he is warmed up.

Also, I thought Pushit was one of the songs Maynard wasn't supposed to be able to do anymore (according to a few posters around here)? Welp, it was perfect. He not only nailed it, but the band as a whole sounded like they have been playing it all along. I guess it has been used to sound check quite a bit and that's probably why it was so tight.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 05-04-2007 at 05:15 PM..
Old 05-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #31
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOLEYE View Post
Maynard's scream in Stinkfist was sweet.
Thanks for reminding me! I know someone else also mentioned it earlier. I've seen nine shows so far this tour and he had never done that. That scream was from the abyss. Nice to know he can still belt it out when he is warmed up.

Also, I thought Pushit was one of the songs Maynard wasn't supposed to be able to do anymore (according to a few posters around here)? Welp, it was perfect. He not only nailed it, but the band as a whole sounded like they have been playing it all along. I guess it has been used to sound check quite a bit and that's probably why it was so tight.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 05-04-2007 at 05:15 PM..
OFFLINE |