View Single Post
Miss.Selfdestruct's Avatar Miss.Selfdestruct
05-04-2007, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts parents View Post
They Have the same stage set up they had in Vegas and Reno they just used this stage over seas also so it is really nothing new. I have seen them 5 times this tour and every show I went to had the screens on the side's of the stage. The only difference from this stage and the last one they used is instead of the the whole stage being a screen they put the four behind them back up from the (mini tour/coachella and other festivals) but wide screen and lost the lights they had hanging behind them to replace it with a backdrop.I have yet to have the feelings I had during the lateralus tour so far this compares in no way
i have no idea when they added these 2 xtra screens and the backdrop. all i recall from the first leg of 10kdays tour here in the US is that they only used those screens in back of them. nothing else. i dont remember them using the stage floor either. i went to 2 of those dates(fresno&L.A.) and wasn't impressed much. and i agree with all of you. the visuals and extra screens made all the difference. last night's show was what i had expected from them last year. i haven't been that impressed with Tool since i saw them during Lateralus. i can hardly wait to hear from other fans as this tour progresses.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:20 PM   #28
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool Visuals for this Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts parents View Post
They Have the same stage set up they had in Vegas and Reno they just used this stage over seas also so it is really nothing new. I have seen them 5 times this tour and every show I went to had the screens on the side's of the stage. The only difference from this stage and the last one they used is instead of the the whole stage being a screen they put the four behind them back up from the (mini tour/coachella and other festivals) but wide screen and lost the lights they had hanging behind them to replace it with a backdrop.I have yet to have the feelings I had during the lateralus tour so far this compares in no way
i have no idea when they added these 2 xtra screens and the backdrop. all i recall from the first leg of 10kdays tour here in the US is that they only used those screens in back of them. nothing else. i dont remember them using the stage floor either. i went to 2 of those dates(fresno&L.A.) and wasn't impressed much. and i agree with all of you. the visuals and extra screens made all the difference. last night's show was what i had expected from them last year. i haven't been that impressed with Tool since i saw them during Lateralus. i can hardly wait to hear from other fans as this tour progresses.
OFFLINE |