View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-04-2007, 12:12 PM

I was at both Vegas shows as well and the visuals did vary between those shows and the SD shows. There were new visuals at the SD shows. The setup itself (two screens to either side, the screen behind, and the floor projection) were basically the same, but it was used to better effect in SD. The lasers also had a bigger impact in SD than Vegas, mostly due to the size of the venue and the fact that those lasers can shoot a long long way, thus creating a bigger spectacle. Also, the visuals that were used on the floor projection appeared to be different than what I remembered them using in Vegas.

It's actually very hard to compare the SD shows to the Vegas shows on many levels. I wasn't at Reno so I can't comment about that one. Much like some of you apparently were not at the SD shows, yet are still commenting in this thread.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #24
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

I was at both Vegas shows as well and the visuals did vary between those shows and the SD shows. There were new visuals at the SD shows. The setup itself (two screens to either side, the screen behind, and the floor projection) were basically the same, but it was used to better effect in SD. The lasers also had a bigger impact in SD than Vegas, mostly due to the size of the venue and the fact that those lasers can shoot a long long way, thus creating a bigger spectacle. Also, the visuals that were used on the floor projection appeared to be different than what I remembered them using in Vegas.

It's actually very hard to compare the SD shows to the Vegas shows on many levels. I wasn't at Reno so I can't comment about that one. Much like some of you apparently were not at the SD shows, yet are still commenting in this thread.
OFFLINE |