View Single Post
chunga
05-04-2007, 09:41 AM

Getting ready to leave San Diego after two incredible shows. I was suppose to leave yesterday but decided to stay for night 2 and was able to get a seat outside for under face value. Anyways, two of the best, if not the best, Tool shows I have seen and this was about the 10th or so time for me. I thought the band was tremendous both nights and the San Diego crowds were great both nights except for the few meatheads who are always unavoidable at a show that size. Both nights were sold out. These will go down as some of the best shows of the 10,000 Days tour, without a doubt. Hope someone was taping.

Last edited by chunga; 05-04-2007 at 09:43 AM..
Old 05-04-2007, 09:41 AM   #18
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Getting ready to leave San Diego after two incredible shows. I was suppose to leave yesterday but decided to stay for night 2 and was able to get a seat outside for under face value. Anyways, two of the best, if not the best, Tool shows I have seen and this was about the 10th or so time for me. I thought the band was tremendous both nights and the San Diego crowds were great both nights except for the few meatheads who are always unavoidable at a show that size. Both nights were sold out. These will go down as some of the best shows of the 10,000 Days tour, without a doubt. Hope someone was taping.

Last edited by chunga; 05-04-2007 at 09:43 AM..
OFFLINE |