View Single Post
spicolli's Avatar spicolli
05-04-2007, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFAN View Post
i could hear the vocals better tonight and it seemed louder but i dont know if this is because i was floor instead of last row in the back.......

i am honored that i got to go to both nights.... it was amazing.

same here... I was row 34 bench seats last night... Scored floor tickets today at 5pm! sooooo stoked.. As soon as i hear him say "think of us as a cover band." i got all giddy, with the thought of a possible No Quarter? Oh boy what a surprise it was to here Pushit... Ahhhhh sooooo amazing. Couldnt have asked for a better song to just plain ROCK too.

The lasers lookg 423452908x better from the floor than they do from the side!

and yea, it seemed like Maynard was a bit more active tonight than last....

All in all, im SUPER STOKED i was able to go both nights... Even if it was the same exact set list tonight as last i still woulda been amped. But PUSHIT, oh my fucking god.. They played Pushit!!!!!!!!
"Ever heard of Jesus, or Buddha, or Christna, or Muhammad? Any of those guys? They had some pretty good ideas. Then there agents, started trying to make some money on em, and fucked everything up. Never trust an agent. This songs about those agents."
Old 05-04-2007, 12:01 AM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFAN View Post
i could hear the vocals better tonight and it seemed louder but i dont know if this is because i was floor instead of last row in the back.......

i am honored that i got to go to both nights.... it was amazing.

same here... I was row 34 bench seats last night... Scored floor tickets today at 5pm! sooooo stoked.. As soon as i hear him say "think of us as a cover band." i got all giddy, with the thought of a possible No Quarter? Oh boy what a surprise it was to here Pushit... Ahhhhh sooooo amazing. Couldnt have asked for a better song to just plain ROCK too.

The lasers lookg 423452908x better from the floor than they do from the side!

and yea, it seemed like Maynard was a bit more active tonight than last....

All in all, im SUPER STOKED i was able to go both nights... Even if it was the same exact set list tonight as last i still woulda been amped. But PUSHIT, oh my fucking god.. They played Pushit!!!!!!!!
"Ever heard of Jesus, or Buddha, or Christna, or Muhammad? Any of those guys? They had some pretty good ideas. Then there agents, started trying to make some money on em, and fucked everything up. Never trust an agent. This songs about those agents."
OFFLINE |