View Single Post
Poolzer's Avatar Poolzer
05-03-2007, 11:01 PM

Man, seeing pushit tonight made going the 2nd night so worth it. I thought it was actually louder and the crowd was more into the music tonight, than the rowdy (lets rock!) drunk crowd of last night. Thought the band was a lot more into it as well, Maynard chatted up a bit "anyone here from LA? Well this is san di-fucken-ego, hope you left your egos at home, no VIPS here!" (something like that). "Heres one we haven't done in awhile" {pushit}, but not as chatty at the end last last night. He faced the wall only a bit on one song, rather than parts of a few and 1/2 of aenema last night and was a dancing fool, with his shirt wrapped up so it was like a bikini top for the closure. Danced all night long really.

Saw a couple laser pointers early on and yeah, think they got caught quick. Security was a lot more strict (that I saw) tonight, they were roaming the isles and busting people for using their cell phone cameras and smoking like champs!

Great overall show, very worth while going to both and soaking in the magic of it all.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:01 PM   #5
SAR DeathCheater (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 3
Re: 2007/05/03 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Man, seeing pushit tonight made going the 2nd night so worth it. I thought it was actually louder and the crowd was more into the music tonight, than the rowdy (lets rock!) drunk crowd of last night. Thought the band was a lot more into it as well, Maynard chatted up a bit "anyone here from LA? Well this is san di-fucken-ego, hope you left your egos at home, no VIPS here!" (something like that). "Heres one we haven't done in awhile" {pushit}, but not as chatty at the end last last night. He faced the wall only a bit on one song, rather than parts of a few and 1/2 of aenema last night and was a dancing fool, with his shirt wrapped up so it was like a bikini top for the closure. Danced all night long really.

Saw a couple laser pointers early on and yeah, think they got caught quick. Security was a lot more strict (that I saw) tonight, they were roaming the isles and busting people for using their cell phone cameras and smoking like champs!

Great overall show, very worth while going to both and soaking in the magic of it all.