View Single Post
JShaney
04-24-2006, 08:22 PM

"Interesting?" thread but I for one think people have every right to be skeptical of the leak.

I don't believe the leak is fake, but some things going on are a little strange......but at the same time tool have always been a little strange.

anyways...I'll believe what I see, not what a leak presents to me. This thread is obsurd.....people have every right to......think for themselves....

If someone thinks they are somehow smarter than everyone else and genious in everything Tool, then they are kidding themselves.

You can suggest doubters "take up a new religion" however I believe it is you quit acting like you know all the answers.

If you really think you know so much than you should be giving us a lot more information than you have thus far.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:22 PM   #38
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: For all that think the leak is a hoax.

"Interesting?" thread but I for one think people have every right to be skeptical of the leak.

I don't believe the leak is fake, but some things going on are a little strange......but at the same time tool have always been a little strange.

anyways...I'll believe what I see, not what a leak presents to me. This thread is obsurd.....people have every right to......think for themselves....

If someone thinks they are somehow smarter than everyone else and genious in everything Tool, then they are kidding themselves.

You can suggest doubters "take up a new religion" however I believe it is you quit acting like you know all the answers.

If you really think you know so much than you should be giving us a lot more information than you have thus far.
OFFLINE |