View Single Post
Metalhos
04-22-2006, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot0fvipers
ok ill bite and make some stuff up like you are that sounds deep.

I would disagree, we are on earth, the sun is always the sun no matter what until it dies then we all die no matter what but tool is Jupiter.
Jupiter drags asteriods into its gravity hence deflecting a whole shitload of armageddons on earth. That is how tool acts by making us aware of these mental asteriods and thus averting them.

this post is complete BS, but im sure a fool could read a pattern in noise here.
omg. another working analogy. how could that be?????00??

analogies are not made to be right or wrong. they are there just to show something. in my analogy, tool was not the important part. you have completely misunderstood my intention, but - possibly - i am not familiar enough using the correct words for people who have grown up with english as first language.

and it couldn't be that bullshit cause village exactly gets the point what my analogy was about. call it "functional bullshit", if you like. i like it functional.

Last edited by Metalhos; 04-22-2006 at 07:21 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 07:16 PM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: For all that think the leak is a hoax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot0fvipers
ok ill bite and make some stuff up like you are that sounds deep.

I would disagree, we are on earth, the sun is always the sun no matter what until it dies then we all die no matter what but tool is Jupiter.
Jupiter drags asteriods into its gravity hence deflecting a whole shitload of armageddons on earth. That is how tool acts by making us aware of these mental asteriods and thus averting them.

this post is complete BS, but im sure a fool could read a pattern in noise here.
omg. another working analogy. how could that be?????00??

analogies are not made to be right or wrong. they are there just to show something. in my analogy, tool was not the important part. you have completely misunderstood my intention, but - possibly - i am not familiar enough using the correct words for people who have grown up with english as first language.

and it couldn't be that bullshit cause village exactly gets the point what my analogy was about. call it "functional bullshit", if you like. i like it functional.

Last edited by Metalhos; 04-22-2006 at 07:21 PM..
OFFLINE |