View Single Post
goa head
04-22-2006, 06:15 PM

what the fuck is the point in all this "arguing"?? a few days left....if what we have is a b-sides collection in front of us and something more gets released.....good....even more material!.....if not....yet again good....i like them =]
I believe an artist first and foremost creates works of art, be they music or otherwise, for himself/themsleves.....if people like it.....good.....if people don't it's not the artists problem......its invitable that not everyone in the whole world will enjoy and find appealing what one has created.....

.......hahahahaha....just realised how i managed to contradict myself to an extent.....why the fuck did i post here in the first place??

.......that is not to say that i intended to start off any arguments

Last edited by goa head; 04-22-2006 at 06:22 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: For all that think the leak is a hoax.

what the fuck is the point in all this "arguing"?? a few days left....if what we have is a b-sides collection in front of us and something more gets released.....good....even more material!.....if not....yet again good....i like them =]
I believe an artist first and foremost creates works of art, be they music or otherwise, for himself/themsleves.....if people like it.....good.....if people don't it's not the artists problem......its invitable that not everyone in the whole world will enjoy and find appealing what one has created.....

.......hahahahaha....just realised how i managed to contradict myself to an extent.....why the fuck did i post here in the first place??

.......that is not to say that i intended to start off any arguments

Last edited by goa head; 04-22-2006 at 06:22 PM..
OFFLINE |