View Single Post
The Village Too
04-22-2006, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhos
@village:

an analogy: speaking in "planets" - if tool is the sun, and you (like us) are on earth - who circulates around who? or are you the sun?
i will revolve around the sun until may 2 proves or disproves my theory of b-siderdom, it which point i will continue my orbit or warp speed to the planet Yes, and revolve around the gravitational pull of Close to the Edge

edit: but your analogy shits on itself and the bed because my having an opinion doesn't mean tool has to write music for me. no band writes music for me. I listen to whatever the hell i wanna listen to, and i don't believe that is so drastic of a decision to draw stars into a gravitional orbit around me.

Last edited by The Village Too; 04-22-2006 at 06:12 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 06:09 PM   #14
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17
Re: For all that think the leak is a hoax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhos
@village:

an analogy: speaking in "planets" - if tool is the sun, and you (like us) are on earth - who circulates around who? or are you the sun?
i will revolve around the sun until may 2 proves or disproves my theory of b-siderdom, it which point i will continue my orbit or warp speed to the planet Yes, and revolve around the gravitational pull of Close to the Edge

edit: but your analogy shits on itself and the bed because my having an opinion doesn't mean tool has to write music for me. no band writes music for me. I listen to whatever the hell i wanna listen to, and i don't believe that is so drastic of a decision to draw stars into a gravitional orbit around me.

Last edited by The Village Too; 04-22-2006 at 06:12 PM..
OFFLINE |