View Single Post
goa head
04-22-2006, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Village Too
or for fuck's sake please SHUT UP already.

I think 10,000 days sucks, that it is a b-sides, that there is more material to be released. don't tell me that I don't like it because it's not what i expected; i fucking love to be surprised, caught off guard, etc. I think 10,000 days sucks because i think 10,000 days sucks, not because it's not what i expected, not because it sounds like old material, not because it's too hard or soft or because it doesn't build up enough; no, i think it sucks because it sucks, doesn't cause me joy, doesn't take my emotions anywhere, just plain doesn't inspire me want to gather the strength to double-click it into aural existence.
it does not cuase YOU joy......its does not take YOUR emotions anywhere....good for YOU.....i'm sorry YOU believe it sucks! it causes ME joy...it elevates MY emotions......point is think/believe whatever YOU want to think/believe.....I will think/believe whatever I want to.......just because it does not have those effects on YOU it necessarily has to be a fake? b-sides??

a lot of hostility on these boards....either way....a few days left to find out....and should I be proven wrong.....and this does turn out to be a fake/b-sides compilation.....then i will sincerely apologize for my incorrect thoughts/beliefs....on the subject....but my opinion of the album will not change.....however should that not be the case.......well figure it out

Last edited by goa head; 04-22-2006 at 06:00 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: For all that think the leak is a hoax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Village Too
or for fuck's sake please SHUT UP already.

I think 10,000 days sucks, that it is a b-sides, that there is more material to be released. don't tell me that I don't like it because it's not what i expected; i fucking love to be surprised, caught off guard, etc. I think 10,000 days sucks because i think 10,000 days sucks, not because it's not what i expected, not because it sounds like old material, not because it's too hard or soft or because it doesn't build up enough; no, i think it sucks because it sucks, doesn't cause me joy, doesn't take my emotions anywhere, just plain doesn't inspire me want to gather the strength to double-click it into aural existence.
it does not cuase YOU joy......its does not take YOUR emotions anywhere....good for YOU.....i'm sorry YOU believe it sucks! it causes ME joy...it elevates MY emotions......point is think/believe whatever YOU want to think/believe.....I will think/believe whatever I want to.......just because it does not have those effects on YOU it necessarily has to be a fake? b-sides??

a lot of hostility on these boards....either way....a few days left to find out....and should I be proven wrong.....and this does turn out to be a fake/b-sides compilation.....then i will sincerely apologize for my incorrect thoughts/beliefs....on the subject....but my opinion of the album will not change.....however should that not be the case.......well figure it out

Last edited by goa head; 04-22-2006 at 06:00 PM..
OFFLINE |