View Single Post
goa head
04-22-2006, 05:28 PM

After going through a lot of threads on this topic i think this would be the best place for my first post. On May 2nd a lot of people are either going to turn out to be very correct or (almost certainly) feel like complete idiots. Either way the new album is brilliant. Some people are dissapointed because its not what they expected....its been 5 years!!....the world has changed (slightley) people have changed..hell society has changed....the band has grown....what did you expect?...another lateralus? another aenima? artists evolve....and 5 years is a lot of evolution.....

just my humble opinion....by the way there is a new flash animation/video/tesser at toolband

Last edited by goa head; 04-22-2006 at 05:34 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 05:28 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: For all that think the leak is a hoax.

After going through a lot of threads on this topic i think this would be the best place for my first post. On May 2nd a lot of people are either going to turn out to be very correct or (almost certainly) feel like complete idiots. Either way the new album is brilliant. Some people are dissapointed because its not what they expected....its been 5 years!!....the world has changed (slightley) people have changed..hell society has changed....the band has grown....what did you expect?...another lateralus? another aenima? artists evolve....and 5 years is a lot of evolution.....

just my humble opinion....by the way there is a new flash animation/video/tesser at toolband

Last edited by goa head; 04-22-2006 at 05:34 PM..
OFFLINE |