Thread: Come ON!!
View Single Post
trip0r
04-20-2006, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDxOxNx

This is the REAL album. It may not be what you are expecting (what Tool album was?), just do yourself a favor and be happy with what you got....Also, make sure you go out and buy the album when it is released!

piece out

Don
You forgot one key phrase.. IN YOUR OPINION this is the real album. I am not saying either way. And if these are just unfinished or incomplete tracks (which some definitely feel like) it would only take a couple of hours to edit these.

I'm just tired of people saying this IS is ISN'T. Are you one of the handful of people that may be able to asnwer this question based on anyhting other than speculation? If so I apologize.. If not..
Old 04-20-2006, 11:15 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Come ON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDxOxNx

This is the REAL album. It may not be what you are expecting (what Tool album was?), just do yourself a favor and be happy with what you got....Also, make sure you go out and buy the album when it is released!

piece out

Don
You forgot one key phrase.. IN YOUR OPINION this is the real album. I am not saying either way. And if these are just unfinished or incomplete tracks (which some definitely feel like) it would only take a couple of hours to edit these.

I'm just tired of people saying this IS is ISN'T. Are you one of the handful of people that may be able to asnwer this question based on anyhting other than speculation? If so I apologize.. If not..
OFFLINE |