Thread: Come ON!!
View Single Post
xDxOxNx
04-20-2006, 10:34 PM

First off, sorry I made a new thread about this, but I feel that this hasn't been said....and if it has, oh well.

Think of this from a more logistical perspective. If you were a band that spent thousands of dollars on the production of a new album....why on earth would it be a "decoy"? To pull one over on the fans so we can all be blown away by the "real" album? Haha, you got us!! Oh, wait! Didn't we all steal this album? Ok, so I guess Tool is saying that it is really ok for us to steal their hard work, oops...I mean decoy. Come on!!

The decoy theory is very anti-cost productive. Think about how much it cost to make this so called "decoy". The only way they could ever possibly regain their loss is if they actually release this album in May! Even if you don't think this is their greatest album, it still took alot of blood, sweet and tears to produce.

This is the REAL album. It may not be what you are expecting (what Tool album was?), just do yourself a favor and be happy with what you got....Also, make sure you go out and buy the album when it is released!

piece out

Don
Old 04-20-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Come ON!!

First off, sorry I made a new thread about this, but I feel that this hasn't been said....and if it has, oh well.

Think of this from a more logistical perspective. If you were a band that spent thousands of dollars on the production of a new album....why on earth would it be a "decoy"? To pull one over on the fans so we can all be blown away by the "real" album? Haha, you got us!! Oh, wait! Didn't we all steal this album? Ok, so I guess Tool is saying that it is really ok for us to steal their hard work, oops...I mean decoy. Come on!!

The decoy theory is very anti-cost productive. Think about how much it cost to make this so called "decoy". The only way they could ever possibly regain their loss is if they actually release this album in May! Even if you don't think this is their greatest album, it still took alot of blood, sweet and tears to produce.

This is the REAL album. It may not be what you are expecting (what Tool album was?), just do yourself a favor and be happy with what you got....Also, make sure you go out and buy the album when it is released!

piece out

Don
OFFLINE |