View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
06-01-2018, 04:52 PM

was worth every bit of the ticket price and travel expenses for me. It was just dumb luck that I was able to afford it so it was a once-in-a-lifetime situation, and I was not disappointed. I also didn’t go in thinking we would hear anything new. I guess if I had been to a VIP sesh and was expecting something vastly different, maybe I would be disappointed- maybe. I read about the each of the pre-show VIPs, and I felt like the clinic was different than what I perceived the VIPs to be. Sure the “meet and mingle” was more of a “line and photo booth”, and the relic museum was tucked off in the corner, but it was still an experience I couldn’t put a price tag on. If I had the resources I would follow them like people did with the Greatful Dead, and probably never get tired of it- but I was able to afford this one, so I enjoyed every second of it. Room for improvement? I think screening the questions is a great idea. Just throw some blank space on the bottom of the permission slip we all had to fill out, pick some that don’t suck, and have Justin ask the questions or something. Even still, 100% worth it to me. Can’t wait to see what the merch package is all about... has anyone gotten theirs yet?
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 06-01-2018, 04:52 PM   #5912
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

was worth every bit of the ticket price and travel expenses for me. It was just dumb luck that I was able to afford it so it was a once-in-a-lifetime situation, and I was not disappointed. I also didn’t go in thinking we would hear anything new. I guess if I had been to a VIP sesh and was expecting something vastly different, maybe I would be disappointed- maybe. I read about the each of the pre-show VIPs, and I felt like the clinic was different than what I perceived the VIPs to be. Sure the “meet and mingle” was more of a “line and photo booth”, and the relic museum was tucked off in the corner, but it was still an experience I couldn’t put a price tag on. If I had the resources I would follow them like people did with the Greatful Dead, and probably never get tired of it- but I was able to afford this one, so I enjoyed every second of it. Room for improvement? I think screening the questions is a great idea. Just throw some blank space on the bottom of the permission slip we all had to fill out, pick some that don’t suck, and have Justin ask the questions or something. Even still, 100% worth it to me. Can’t wait to see what the merch package is all about... has anyone gotten theirs yet?
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote