View Single Post
stp84
06-25-2012, 01:06 PM

Being from St Paul I was very proud of the festival this weekend, I thought everything was very well organized and it was a perfect setting. That being said, I would prefer to see Tool under an arena setting rather than a music festival. It just feels like a more intimate setting at an arena and you deal with less hassles of idiots in a big crowd.

The show itself was amazing, the sound was great and the band seemed on as usual minus a few hiccups. I took some acid earlier in the day, I definitely peaked before Tool but had a perfect trip going when they came on. The visuals were absolutely mind blowing. My only gripe of the whole show were the drunk fucking idiots screaming around me. Saw a few people pass out in the crowd and get hauled out. Never understood why people have to get so shit faced for Tool. Drops some acid, smoke a joint, get a buzz going, whatever, but please don't get shit faced then act like an idiot and ruin the experience for others.

Can't wait to see Tool again after the new album drops, hopefully they come back to Rivers Edge next summer!
Old 06-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: REVIEW THREAD: Rivers Edge Music Festival

Being from St Paul I was very proud of the festival this weekend, I thought everything was very well organized and it was a perfect setting. That being said, I would prefer to see Tool under an arena setting rather than a music festival. It just feels like a more intimate setting at an arena and you deal with less hassles of idiots in a big crowd.

The show itself was amazing, the sound was great and the band seemed on as usual minus a few hiccups. I took some acid earlier in the day, I definitely peaked before Tool but had a perfect trip going when they came on. The visuals were absolutely mind blowing. My only gripe of the whole show were the drunk fucking idiots screaming around me. Saw a few people pass out in the crowd and get hauled out. Never understood why people have to get so shit faced for Tool. Drops some acid, smoke a joint, get a buzz going, whatever, but please don't get shit faced then act like an idiot and ruin the experience for others.

Can't wait to see Tool again after the new album drops, hopefully they come back to Rivers Edge next summer!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote