View Single Post
randomdropdead
02-09-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb46n2 View Post
^^^^^^^response to above^^^^^^
Not sure what proper concert etiquette is, but i never been to a concert where you just sat in your seat. I don't know, i guess we all have an opinion, i am just glad everyone in the section i was in was standing up!
To me it just natural to stand and let the music take over.....and no i am not stacy the gypsy dancer. And i don't think the chairs were put there as a statement from tool to their fans: "stop slamming your heads together and listen to this" (as stated by randomdropdead, who apparently thinks tool fans are too burnt out to be able to do two things at once, like standing and listening at the same time, but i digress).
I think tool would want the fans to experience the music in each THEIR OWN WAY - and if sitting is your way, more power to you, but don't come down on someone else for choosing to experience the music in a manner different from your own. - There's no love it that.
thanks for sharing your opinion on the show..oh wait you shared your opinion on me..to each their own
Old 02-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb46n2 View Post
^^^^^^^response to above^^^^^^
Not sure what proper concert etiquette is, but i never been to a concert where you just sat in your seat. I don't know, i guess we all have an opinion, i am just glad everyone in the section i was in was standing up!
To me it just natural to stand and let the music take over.....and no i am not stacy the gypsy dancer. And i don't think the chairs were put there as a statement from tool to their fans: "stop slamming your heads together and listen to this" (as stated by randomdropdead, who apparently thinks tool fans are too burnt out to be able to do two things at once, like standing and listening at the same time, but i digress).
I think tool would want the fans to experience the music in each THEIR OWN WAY - and if sitting is your way, more power to you, but don't come down on someone else for choosing to experience the music in a manner different from your own. - There's no love it that.
thanks for sharing your opinion on the show..oh wait you shared your opinion on me..to each their own
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote