View Single Post
wes
02-09-2012, 12:03 AM

Got home to my laptop . Killer venue first off . Nice plush seats unlike the wooden ones we had in Charlotte saturday night .With that being said charlotte was built in the 60's . Got there around 6 and sold my ticket for face value . Then met up with some nice people from the tool army . They had a nice canopy set up with the logo of the tool army on it thats what caught my eye . Then partied with some cool dudes from tennesee . Doors opened at 7:10 and we got in . Got my signed tool poster 183/500 . Then sat down Yob had some guest on stage tonight a gorilla and a dude in a wheel chair . Drinkin and goofin because it was the last night of the tour . Maynard was very talkative tonight . I dont think he hardly put that wine bottle down . Before Sober he said this song is something I am not . Said the stuff about sperm . Someone in the isle in my section 107 shined a light it was like a flashlight not a camera and Maynard said dont shine that light in my face . I cant remember everything he said but I know right before Aenima he said. Last date of this tour Fuck You . Then when the song was over there was tons of popcorn dropped on Danny and Maynard . Maynard was pickin it up and eatin it filled up his POSTAL T-shirt with popcorn and left wine bottle in hand . Justin rocked some of the time with a black cowboy hat on . Great time tonight . All the band members look great and healthy . I defineatly see another Album and support tour . Till then spiral out . OH I forgot to mention Danny is a Beast and Adam is a great artist and guitar player . Thank you Adam for the cool Lithographs or Posters as we have been calling them .
Old 02-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #11
wes
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.08.2012 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnet Arena

Got home to my laptop . Killer venue first off . Nice plush seats unlike the wooden ones we had in Charlotte saturday night .With that being said charlotte was built in the 60's . Got there around 6 and sold my ticket for face value . Then met up with some nice people from the tool army . They had a nice canopy set up with the logo of the tool army on it thats what caught my eye . Then partied with some cool dudes from tennesee . Doors opened at 7:10 and we got in . Got my signed tool poster 183/500 . Then sat down Yob had some guest on stage tonight a gorilla and a dude in a wheel chair . Drinkin and goofin because it was the last night of the tour . Maynard was very talkative tonight . I dont think he hardly put that wine bottle down . Before Sober he said this song is something I am not . Said the stuff about sperm . Someone in the isle in my section 107 shined a light it was like a flashlight not a camera and Maynard said dont shine that light in my face . I cant remember everything he said but I know right before Aenima he said. Last date of this tour Fuck You . Then when the song was over there was tons of popcorn dropped on Danny and Maynard . Maynard was pickin it up and eatin it filled up his POSTAL T-shirt with popcorn and left wine bottle in hand . Justin rocked some of the time with a black cowboy hat on . Great time tonight . All the band members look great and healthy . I defineatly see another Album and support tour . Till then spiral out . OH I forgot to mention Danny is a Beast and Adam is a great artist and guitar player . Thank you Adam for the cool Lithographs or Posters as we have been calling them .
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote