View Single Post
Liachem
02-08-2012, 09:51 AM

Set list is accurate.

I was very excited to hear Parabola. One of they're best jam songs in my opinion. I'm not sure if not hearing Sober really disappointed me or not.

I was one of the 1st people in the building. Knowing the signed posters would be available after the show I still proceeded to empty my fat wallet. I even bought a Miller Lite for 6.50 to sit down and listen to YOB. I enjoyed it to be honest. I'm not into a lot of that sound even though Death Metal used to be my thing until I discovered Lateralus
when I was 16. Give this band a chance I'm certain the band did NOT just ask this band to open for them to point fingers for laughter.

Perforamence was great. They sounded beautiful from where I was sitting (section 106 row n seat 2). The venue however was smaller then my 1st TOOL show at the Amway. As others have said the event staff were a bit to much. Bothering people during the show for cell phones regardless if they were just texting or recording. Yea there were some errors in actual playing, but this band is extremely talented regardless. I've been following the other reviews for earlier shows since th tour started (to know where and when to empt my fat wallet.) I've read a lot of people simply focusing on Maynard being in the background and not saying much, leaving stage during periods where he wasnt singing, and even leaving stage early at the end. Naw I wasn't around when Maynard was up front. As Maynard stated at this very show I was prolly just a sperm or some shit, (I wasn't exactly a sperm but I wasn't old enough then to know what a "sperm" looked like.) Anyways Maynard was on point. Adam seemed the most beautiful last night. Danny was fast as fuck. And I'm still wondering how Justin makes some of those sounds from his Bass.

I just wanna know. Did anyone catch the part between Lateralus and Aenema with the Asteroid competition on the big screen? FRANK apparently won with a score of 10,000. Congrats FRANK.

After the show ended with a large cheer and an exchange of energy (both ways) I swiftly exited the show area and made my way to the merchandise booth. My fat wallet remained closed this time. Yes there were signed posters but I did not see the one with the fish and scissors signed. I contemplated how much I had already spent. And wondered if maybe by not buying a poster if some lucky dude might be able to grab one...so...I left :)
Old 02-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #10
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Set list is accurate.

I was very excited to hear Parabola. One of they're best jam songs in my opinion. I'm not sure if not hearing Sober really disappointed me or not.

I was one of the 1st people in the building. Knowing the signed posters would be available after the show I still proceeded to empty my fat wallet. I even bought a Miller Lite for 6.50 to sit down and listen to YOB. I enjoyed it to be honest. I'm not into a lot of that sound even though Death Metal used to be my thing until I discovered Lateralus
when I was 16. Give this band a chance I'm certain the band did NOT just ask this band to open for them to point fingers for laughter.

Perforamence was great. They sounded beautiful from where I was sitting (section 106 row n seat 2). The venue however was smaller then my 1st TOOL show at the Amway. As others have said the event staff were a bit to much. Bothering people during the show for cell phones regardless if they were just texting or recording. Yea there were some errors in actual playing, but this band is extremely talented regardless. I've been following the other reviews for earlier shows since th tour started (to know where and when to empt my fat wallet.) I've read a lot of people simply focusing on Maynard being in the background and not saying much, leaving stage during periods where he wasnt singing, and even leaving stage early at the end. Naw I wasn't around when Maynard was up front. As Maynard stated at this very show I was prolly just a sperm or some shit, (I wasn't exactly a sperm but I wasn't old enough then to know what a "sperm" looked like.) Anyways Maynard was on point. Adam seemed the most beautiful last night. Danny was fast as fuck. And I'm still wondering how Justin makes some of those sounds from his Bass.

I just wanna know. Did anyone catch the part between Lateralus and Aenema with the Asteroid competition on the big screen? FRANK apparently won with a score of 10,000. Congrats FRANK.

After the show ended with a large cheer and an exchange of energy (both ways) I swiftly exited the show area and made my way to the merchandise booth. My fat wallet remained closed this time. Yes there were signed posters but I did not see the one with the fish and scissors signed. I contemplated how much I had already spent. And wondered if maybe by not buying a poster if some lucky dude might be able to grab one...so...I left :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote