View Single Post
Icehound
02-05-2012, 10:54 AM

Hi. Longtime listener; first time attender. Wow. Just Wow. Tool RAWKED!! I was beside the stage in 106 C. Third row bay-bee!! Sound was awesome. Maynard's' voice was awesome. Killer visuals.

Only downer was Sober--just a preference. Would have rather heard Ticks and/or Parabola. Oh well.

Maynard made a point to say that he was a Packers fan. Don't know how true that statement is, but he did sound pissed that the Packers were out of it.

Unfortunately, the posters came late, so no signed posters for Charlotte. However, I was able to score 32/500. WOO HOO!!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Hi. Longtime listener; first time attender. Wow. Just Wow. Tool RAWKED!! I was beside the stage in 106 C. Third row bay-bee!! Sound was awesome. Maynard's' voice was awesome. Killer visuals.

Only downer was Sober--just a preference. Would have rather heard Ticks and/or Parabola. Oh well.

Maynard made a point to say that he was a Packers fan. Don't know how true that statement is, but he did sound pissed that the Packers were out of it.

Unfortunately, the posters came late, so no signed posters for Charlotte. However, I was able to score 32/500. WOO HOO!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote