View Single Post
TecKs15
02-02-2012, 10:23 AM

My first Tool show so i can't really compare to other shows like the majority of people can on here but from my perspective it was probably one of the most mesmerizing experiences ever, so glad i made the decision to buy these tickets because the whole experience was worth every penny. I was sitting lower level 106 great view of everything but i dont know if it was just me but i could not hear the opening bands singer for shit it just sounded like one big hodgepodge of noise so i was getting worried that i wouldn't be able to hear Tool either but boy was i wrong, perfection. People behind me and infront of me were awesome met alot of cool people no annoying pieces of shit which is always good, was especially happy that they played Sober since it was the first song i've ever heard from them and it is my favorite, Maynard was hitting high notes and to me definitely didnt seem like he was mailing it in. Overall amazing experience hope i get the opportunity to see them again sometime. Security was strict as shit i got a 1 minute clip of the intermission in Sober and i dont know how the lady saw me but she yelled so hard and loud at me to put it away it was crazy lol, i guess they were doing there job to perfection because after that i was petrified to take any more videos..visuals were freakin awesome and maynards quotes were classic, best band i've ever seen perform.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

My first Tool show so i can't really compare to other shows like the majority of people can on here but from my perspective it was probably one of the most mesmerizing experiences ever, so glad i made the decision to buy these tickets because the whole experience was worth every penny. I was sitting lower level 106 great view of everything but i dont know if it was just me but i could not hear the opening bands singer for shit it just sounded like one big hodgepodge of noise so i was getting worried that i wouldn't be able to hear Tool either but boy was i wrong, perfection. People behind me and infront of me were awesome met alot of cool people no annoying pieces of shit which is always good, was especially happy that they played Sober since it was the first song i've ever heard from them and it is my favorite, Maynard was hitting high notes and to me definitely didnt seem like he was mailing it in. Overall amazing experience hope i get the opportunity to see them again sometime. Security was strict as shit i got a 1 minute clip of the intermission in Sober and i dont know how the lady saw me but she yelled so hard and loud at me to put it away it was crazy lol, i guess they were doing there job to perfection because after that i was petrified to take any more videos..visuals were freakin awesome and maynards quotes were classic, best band i've ever seen perform.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote