View Single Post
profane's Avatar profane
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM

Great show! This was my 7th show starting back during the Lateralus tour, and this one was definitely up in the ranks, especially due to the amazing 10 minute long intermission/instrumental before Aenima closed. As the above poster noted, the lasers were taken to a whole other level. They no longer looked like regular lasers, but almost as if you were staring down the barrel of several UFOs ready to suck you up into a beam and do all sorts of horrible testing to you. ;) Totally incredible. I managed to record some video of this particular session, albeit only about two minutes before I was scolded by security. I'll be uploading that to YT, I'll link back here if people want to get a taste.

Lateralus was the ultimate song for me, incredible as usual. It was nice to see HWAP and Ticks, although the voice distortion equipment Maynard is using gets a little annoying at times.

Pushit was great as always. Not a complain from me aside from the venue not being the greatest and my seats weren't exceptional. Tower Theater in Philly was a GREAT venue when I saw them several years back for the 10K days tour. But hey, a Tool show is always top notch, regardless of the venue.

Spiral out!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

Great show! This was my 7th show starting back during the Lateralus tour, and this one was definitely up in the ranks, especially due to the amazing 10 minute long intermission/instrumental before Aenima closed. As the above poster noted, the lasers were taken to a whole other level. They no longer looked like regular lasers, but almost as if you were staring down the barrel of several UFOs ready to suck you up into a beam and do all sorts of horrible testing to you. ;) Totally incredible. I managed to record some video of this particular session, albeit only about two minutes before I was scolded by security. I'll be uploading that to YT, I'll link back here if people want to get a taste.

Lateralus was the ultimate song for me, incredible as usual. It was nice to see HWAP and Ticks, although the voice distortion equipment Maynard is using gets a little annoying at times.

Pushit was great as always. Not a complain from me aside from the venue not being the greatest and my seats weren't exceptional. Tower Theater in Philly was a GREAT venue when I saw them several years back for the 10K days tour. But hey, a Tool show is always top notch, regardless of the venue.

Spiral out!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote