View Single Post
RJ OTG 23
01-29-2012, 12:45 PM

MJK leaving early was a bit odd and after the show my train was on thack 1....and maynard got on one bus the other 3 got on the other...i found that very odd but show was amazing! i was lucky enough to be in section B verry close and it was fucking loud there belive me..... this is my first time sence they toured undertow im not going to more then one show :( maybe im getting to old to do all the shows lol but i was very impressed and the setlist was perfect!!!!! i really wanted the pot and heard from people next to me who was told from the usher they where coming out for 2 more songs song i really was sure we would have got it so when Aenema started ( as much as i love the song) i was a bit disapointed but shit happens!!!....and Smooth come on if you paid 100 bucks a ticket you where on the floor with me i paid 75 and was dead center and they where not playing pre recorded shit lol and they do that so you watch the visuals if you went to shows when opiate and undertow came out maynard was always up front! check you tube
Old 01-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

MJK leaving early was a bit odd and after the show my train was on thack 1....and maynard got on one bus the other 3 got on the other...i found that very odd but show was amazing! i was lucky enough to be in section B verry close and it was fucking loud there belive me..... this is my first time sence they toured undertow im not going to more then one show :( maybe im getting to old to do all the shows lol but i was very impressed and the setlist was perfect!!!!! i really wanted the pot and heard from people next to me who was told from the usher they where coming out for 2 more songs song i really was sure we would have got it so when Aenema started ( as much as i love the song) i was a bit disapointed but shit happens!!!....and Smooth come on if you paid 100 bucks a ticket you where on the floor with me i paid 75 and was dead center and they where not playing pre recorded shit lol and they do that so you watch the visuals if you went to shows when opiate and undertow came out maynard was always up front! check you tube
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote