View Single Post
TOOL_24
01-28-2012, 10:08 PM

This show was absolutely incredible. Would have loved to hear The Pot or Parabola at the end like some of the other shows, but hopefully I see it on Tuesday at the Mohegan. The sound in the garden was incredible, had read some previous reviews saying that the sound was off in some venues. NOT IN BOSTON! If anything, I wish it was a little louder, didn't like hearing myself and the others around me singing. But hey, no big deal. Sat in section 2, row 8. Pretty good seats. Show was just incredible, don't have much more to say than that. Visuals were insane, all the guys were really into it. Just another amazing experience..Back at it on Tuesday for my 8th TOOL show :)
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

This show was absolutely incredible. Would have loved to hear The Pot or Parabola at the end like some of the other shows, but hopefully I see it on Tuesday at the Mohegan. The sound in the garden was incredible, had read some previous reviews saying that the sound was off in some venues. NOT IN BOSTON! If anything, I wish it was a little louder, didn't like hearing myself and the others around me singing. But hey, no big deal. Sat in section 2, row 8. Pretty good seats. Show was just incredible, don't have much more to say than that. Visuals were insane, all the guys were really into it. Just another amazing experience..Back at it on Tuesday for my 8th TOOL show :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote