View Single Post
BoNeSaW's Avatar BoNeSaW
01-28-2012, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkaboy View Post
maynard bolting right after the closer is nothing new, he does this EVERY SINGLE SHOW. during the lateralus tour they started a tradition of a 4 way hug and thank you to the crowd after every show, but as of 2006, maynard disappears at the end leaving dan, adam and justin to thank the crowd. not really sure why it changed, it was always nice seeing the 4 embrace at the end. unity.
I specifically watched Maynard when the show end, expecting him to just dart off the stage right after Aenema, however he didn't..... when the song ended he went over to Carey, they punched fists with huge smiles, Maynard then looked at the crowd doing different points in several different sections with his two fingers... then walked off... I thought was kinda cool. Ya he never came to the front of stage with other 3, but whatever....

he's Maynard... he can do what he wants, if you don't like it... remember this...

"All you know about me is what I've sold you, dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever even heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, dip shit, And then you bought one. I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger You should know that I'm the man, If I'm the fuckin' man Then you're the fuckin' man as well So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass."

lol
Old 01-28-2012, 05:58 AM   #25
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.26.2012 - London, ON @ John Labatt Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkaboy View Post
maynard bolting right after the closer is nothing new, he does this EVERY SINGLE SHOW. during the lateralus tour they started a tradition of a 4 way hug and thank you to the crowd after every show, but as of 2006, maynard disappears at the end leaving dan, adam and justin to thank the crowd. not really sure why it changed, it was always nice seeing the 4 embrace at the end. unity.
I specifically watched Maynard when the show end, expecting him to just dart off the stage right after Aenema, however he didn't..... when the song ended he went over to Carey, they punched fists with huge smiles, Maynard then looked at the crowd doing different points in several different sections with his two fingers... then walked off... I thought was kinda cool. Ya he never came to the front of stage with other 3, but whatever....

he's Maynard... he can do what he wants, if you don't like it... remember this...

"All you know about me is what I've sold you, dumb fuck. I sold out long before you ever even heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, dip shit, And then you bought one. I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger You should know that I'm the man, If I'm the fuckin' man Then you're the fuckin' man as well So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass."

lol
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote