View Single Post
Swens6
01-21-2012, 07:24 AM

That was my 6th show and the best one yet. Holy fuck, my mind is blown. Just a few random thoughts about the show:

I really wanted Ticks and when Danny started it off I was screaming like a little girl. Then all of the members walked over to him and I was thinking "WTF is going on, I've never seen them all stand in front of Danny's kit"... Thats when he stopped and a slight tear fell from my face. But when Maynard said "This next song is something that Danny def is not" I was back to the little girl.

I kept waiting and waiting for Maynard to bust out with "Who are you to wave your finger" and as the night went on and he didn't, I got concerned that we wouldn't get a fourth different song like the other shows. When they finished off Lateralus and came back out I was racking my brain as to what else would be the finisher aside from /enima and for us to get Parabol/Parobola was fucking epic. I guess I can live with no ticks in exchange for Sober and Parabola.

The drummer for Intraunat is legit... That was by far the best version of Lateralus that I have seen. The back and forth from Maynard about who won, then telling them they both suck and Adam gets the Pez dispenser was hilarious.

The light show was second to none, kudos to Junior!

Audio was pretty great throughout even though Adam was having trouble with his guitar throughout the show.

All in all it was a pretty epic show. I got 4 songs that I hadn't seen live (Hooker,Sober, Intension, Parabol/Parabola). Wish I was going again tonight, but oh well... I will be counting down the days until the next tour and you can bet your ass I will see them more than once next go around.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #24
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

That was my 6th show and the best one yet. Holy fuck, my mind is blown. Just a few random thoughts about the show:

I really wanted Ticks and when Danny started it off I was screaming like a little girl. Then all of the members walked over to him and I was thinking "WTF is going on, I've never seen them all stand in front of Danny's kit"... Thats when he stopped and a slight tear fell from my face. But when Maynard said "This next song is something that Danny def is not" I was back to the little girl.

I kept waiting and waiting for Maynard to bust out with "Who are you to wave your finger" and as the night went on and he didn't, I got concerned that we wouldn't get a fourth different song like the other shows. When they finished off Lateralus and came back out I was racking my brain as to what else would be the finisher aside from /enima and for us to get Parabol/Parobola was fucking epic. I guess I can live with no ticks in exchange for Sober and Parabola.

The drummer for Intraunat is legit... That was by far the best version of Lateralus that I have seen. The back and forth from Maynard about who won, then telling them they both suck and Adam gets the Pez dispenser was hilarious.

The light show was second to none, kudos to Junior!

Audio was pretty great throughout even though Adam was having trouble with his guitar throughout the show.

All in all it was a pretty epic show. I got 4 songs that I hadn't seen live (Hooker,Sober, Intension, Parabol/Parabola). Wish I was going again tonight, but oh well... I will be counting down the days until the next tour and you can bet your ass I will see them more than once next go around.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote