View Single Post
zen len
01-20-2012, 08:48 AM

flew into phoenix from sac with a couple friends. met up with another friend of mine and rolled out to T (after a quick stop a total wine for some goodies)

showed up way early so took a prime spot and walked to Bario brewing about 1mi away on the railroad tracks. we cabbed it back ;)

had decent seats a few rows behind the mix and agree with pretty much all other reviews (thanks for taking the time to write them btw)

some dude spills his beer all over me which i react by dumping my giant cup of water on him. he apologized, as did I - then said it sucked because he waited forever to get that beer but also that payback was a bitch so we just shook hands and enjoyed a few songs. during intension i slipped out and snagged us each another drink. :)

my drunk as fuck friend was a section over and realized when we got to the car that he left two shirts inside. i made him go back in to get them and when he finally came back with both shirts, he gave me the one he had purchased for someone else :)

great show - good times - loved the desert and went up to Jerome the next day before heading home to sac. definitely enjoyed it - and reno as well. can't wait til next time
Old 01-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.17.2012 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena

flew into phoenix from sac with a couple friends. met up with another friend of mine and rolled out to T (after a quick stop a total wine for some goodies)

showed up way early so took a prime spot and walked to Bario brewing about 1mi away on the railroad tracks. we cabbed it back ;)

had decent seats a few rows behind the mix and agree with pretty much all other reviews (thanks for taking the time to write them btw)

some dude spills his beer all over me which i react by dumping my giant cup of water on him. he apologized, as did I - then said it sucked because he waited forever to get that beer but also that payback was a bitch so we just shook hands and enjoyed a few songs. during intension i slipped out and snagged us each another drink. :)

my drunk as fuck friend was a section over and realized when we got to the car that he left two shirts inside. i made him go back in to get them and when he finally came back with both shirts, he gave me the one he had purchased for someone else :)

great show - good times - loved the desert and went up to Jerome the next day before heading home to sac. definitely enjoyed it - and reno as well. can't wait til next time
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote