View Single Post
metalwarriorx's Avatar metalwarriorx
01-16-2012, 07:17 PM

I drove out to vegas for this one. Hooker and Jambi sounded really good. Maynard said a few words during the first and second verse of stinkfist but I couldnt hear what it was he said. I'm glad they played ticks and leeches and pushit which were both great.
The band played a whole different jam before schism. I think it was more than just an intro to schism. Maynard forgot the lyrics for the second verse. Schism also had an extended interlude. Intension and 46and2 were also great. Lateralus featured buzz and dale from the melvins. Adam bowed down in a prayer position towards buzz when buzz first hit the stage. After lateralus the band went off stage, but eventually returned to close with the pot and aenema. A few mistakes here and there, but overall they sounded tight. This was the second time I've seen them and this one was a far superior show. The mix was really good. I think maynard should step up his game. I saw him with apc last year and his vocals were flawless then. His vocals on Tool should be just as flawless.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 01.15.2012 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Centre

I drove out to vegas for this one. Hooker and Jambi sounded really good. Maynard said a few words during the first and second verse of stinkfist but I couldnt hear what it was he said. I'm glad they played ticks and leeches and pushit which were both great.
The band played a whole different jam before schism. I think it was more than just an intro to schism. Maynard forgot the lyrics for the second verse. Schism also had an extended interlude. Intension and 46and2 were also great. Lateralus featured buzz and dale from the melvins. Adam bowed down in a prayer position towards buzz when buzz first hit the stage. After lateralus the band went off stage, but eventually returned to close with the pot and aenema. A few mistakes here and there, but overall they sounded tight. This was the second time I've seen them and this one was a far superior show. The mix was really good. I think maynard should step up his game. I saw him with apc last year and his vocals were flawless then. His vocals on Tool should be just as flawless.