View Single Post
enklined
12-12-2007, 06:02 PM

I've finally come back to reality...a bit...

Heres more:

Adam and Justin were on it. Justin is so fun to watch - he just bangs the shit outta that thing like it owes him money - fucking awesome.

Adam...damn does he ever make it look so easy. Its surreal to see him, standing up there, looking out at the crowd, and producing these magnificent and mind opening sounds so effortlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livid star View Post
When they first started this tour, I was less than thrilled with the vocals being so subdued. Honestly, I feel it's a lot better that way. I like hearing the intricities of Adam's playing and FEELING the power of Danny's drumming, coupled with experiencing the fury that is Justin.
I had the same thoughts, bro. At first, I was like...hmmm, whats up with that? I'd like MJK and/or the sound boards guys to turn it up a bit. But after a bit, I decided I liked it better how it was. Its awesome to be able to hear each individual instrument - being able to hone in on Justins bass, or DC and his drums, then come out and take the band as a whole.

Awesome.

More later, I'm sure...
Money can buy a lot of things...for everything else, there's Tool.

Last edited by enklined; 12-13-2007 at 12:15 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #33
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

I've finally come back to reality...a bit...

Heres more:

Adam and Justin were on it. Justin is so fun to watch - he just bangs the shit outta that thing like it owes him money - fucking awesome.

Adam...damn does he ever make it look so easy. Its surreal to see him, standing up there, looking out at the crowd, and producing these magnificent and mind opening sounds so effortlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livid star View Post
When they first started this tour, I was less than thrilled with the vocals being so subdued. Honestly, I feel it's a lot better that way. I like hearing the intricities of Adam's playing and FEELING the power of Danny's drumming, coupled with experiencing the fury that is Justin.
I had the same thoughts, bro. At first, I was like...hmmm, whats up with that? I'd like MJK and/or the sound boards guys to turn it up a bit. But after a bit, I decided I liked it better how it was. Its awesome to be able to hear each individual instrument - being able to hone in on Justins bass, or DC and his drums, then come out and take the band as a whole.

Awesome.

More later, I'm sure...
Money can buy a lot of things...for everything else, there's Tool.

Last edited by enklined; 12-13-2007 at 12:15 PM..
OFFLINE |