View Single Post
Armand
08-23-2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I liked Flood, but overall the show was one of the weakest i saw so far.
I wonder which superb shows you've seen before then? This was my sixth (first one being as far back as 1994) and it came in as a solid shared third place. Finally being full up front again, seeing the interaction between the guys on stage, almost magical. Liked the "jamming" a lot. Besides, in my opinion you could really see the band being fully concentrated, enjoying the show themselves.

But seeing them four times on this tour is enough for now ;-) Hope the waiting for the next album wont be the usual 5 years again...
Old 08-23-2007, 11:50 PM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/19 - Holland - Lowlands Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I liked Flood, but overall the show was one of the weakest i saw so far.
I wonder which superb shows you've seen before then? This was my sixth (first one being as far back as 1994) and it came in as a solid shared third place. Finally being full up front again, seeing the interaction between the guys on stage, almost magical. Liked the "jamming" a lot. Besides, in my opinion you could really see the band being fully concentrated, enjoying the show themselves.

But seeing them four times on this tour is enough for now ;-) Hope the waiting for the next album wont be the usual 5 years again...
OFFLINE |