View Single Post
Aire
06-19-2007, 09:39 AM

It really is astonishing that so many people didnt enjoy the show. Its typical tool to play the same setlist and to only play for 2 hours. Why are all the negative reviews pointing this out....the obvious. Talk about how amazing it was that Tom Morello came out or how perfect the sound was. Maynard loved the crowd (in my honest opinion) he faced us the entire time and talked alot. Tool slayed me.....20 minutes after they went off stage I was still in complete and utter awe of the performance. Look at the previous tour...Lateralus, same setlist most of the time (lots of stuff from Lateralus). Aenima tour, same setlist most of the time (lots of stuff from Aenima). I didnt see anyone ranting on them doing the same setlist on those shows.... some people obviously dont like the 10k days CD and instead of ranting on the show rant on the album. Now this is the 10k days tour and what else would you expect than lots of stuff from 10k days. Jesus people if you wanna be amazed when you see tool play dont go in thinking all of a sudden at this festival they are gonna be doing some off the charts shit because if you know tool well enough you know they wont. Look at the setlist from other festivals on 10k days tour......and look at the bonnaroo one. As you can obviously see we were treated to something special. This show was a 1 of a kind...the Lateralus performance will never ever be performed like that ever again. Think about that for a second then go and rant on the show some more. Im a changed person since this show and i expected tool to be fucking amazing and they were way better than that. This will be the last time I come on this thread to see what people think of the show because reading posts of people says the show was full of disappointment makes me sick. Go ahead and hate on me I dont care.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:39 AM   #35
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

It really is astonishing that so many people didnt enjoy the show. Its typical tool to play the same setlist and to only play for 2 hours. Why are all the negative reviews pointing this out....the obvious. Talk about how amazing it was that Tom Morello came out or how perfect the sound was. Maynard loved the crowd (in my honest opinion) he faced us the entire time and talked alot. Tool slayed me.....20 minutes after they went off stage I was still in complete and utter awe of the performance. Look at the previous tour...Lateralus, same setlist most of the time (lots of stuff from Lateralus). Aenima tour, same setlist most of the time (lots of stuff from Aenima). I didnt see anyone ranting on them doing the same setlist on those shows.... some people obviously dont like the 10k days CD and instead of ranting on the show rant on the album. Now this is the 10k days tour and what else would you expect than lots of stuff from 10k days. Jesus people if you wanna be amazed when you see tool play dont go in thinking all of a sudden at this festival they are gonna be doing some off the charts shit because if you know tool well enough you know they wont. Look at the setlist from other festivals on 10k days tour......and look at the bonnaroo one. As you can obviously see we were treated to something special. This show was a 1 of a kind...the Lateralus performance will never ever be performed like that ever again. Think about that for a second then go and rant on the show some more. Im a changed person since this show and i expected tool to be fucking amazing and they were way better than that. This will be the last time I come on this thread to see what people think of the show because reading posts of people says the show was full of disappointment makes me sick. Go ahead and hate on me I dont care.
OFFLINE |