View Single Post
nosuch1
06-18-2007, 09:22 PM

so the show was the best of the nine ive seen the play by far, all songs before wings were inspired performances with several TRIPPY jaw dropping peaks, changes, and exploitations of the sound system. The tone of adam and jason just reeked of mind fuck, maynard sang in a way i havnt seen since lateralus tour, and danny was pummeling through each song improving for almost all of the sections, and then they played wings,,,,,,,,,,,,,assholes in the crowd must have took pictures for 10 minutes, the moment maynard asked them not too, they just shot off, i thought i noticed several lyrical variations (fuck all you Hippies in anema< And the band seemeed pissed/dissapointed. they cut the show sort i feel, because of the flash photography, several people i know seemed to agree. they stopped jamming , and just played the three normal closing songs, thank god for the tom morello jam, the show was still ridiculously special, but i feel that we missed out on a much higher peak because of the selfishnish, and self obsessiveness of the dicks out there who cant respect one simple wish, i just wish i could give the band my apologies. but to restate, hands down the most impressive artistic performance ive ever witnessed, they rewired my brain, and if i ever get to see them play on a sound /video system of that magnitude
i will do and reccomend doing anything to be there. words cannot explain how good they sounded. thank you for one of the most spiritual moments of my life.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

so the show was the best of the nine ive seen the play by far, all songs before wings were inspired performances with several TRIPPY jaw dropping peaks, changes, and exploitations of the sound system. The tone of adam and jason just reeked of mind fuck, maynard sang in a way i havnt seen since lateralus tour, and danny was pummeling through each song improving for almost all of the sections, and then they played wings,,,,,,,,,,,,,assholes in the crowd must have took pictures for 10 minutes, the moment maynard asked them not too, they just shot off, i thought i noticed several lyrical variations (fuck all you Hippies in anema< And the band seemeed pissed/dissapointed. they cut the show sort i feel, because of the flash photography, several people i know seemed to agree. they stopped jamming , and just played the three normal closing songs, thank god for the tom morello jam, the show was still ridiculously special, but i feel that we missed out on a much higher peak because of the selfishnish, and self obsessiveness of the dicks out there who cant respect one simple wish, i just wish i could give the band my apologies. but to restate, hands down the most impressive artistic performance ive ever witnessed, they rewired my brain, and if i ever get to see them play on a sound /video system of that magnitude
i will do and reccomend doing anything to be there. words cannot explain how good they sounded. thank you for one of the most spiritual moments of my life.