View Single Post
stevejols
06-18-2007, 09:13 AM

Great show. Possibly best musically of the three I saw on 10000 days tour. Manyard did talk.

During enima (aenima title track did i spell that right?) it was:

"fuck all you HIPPIES, and fuck your short memories"

crowd vibe during rossetta stoned was dead on, so many people were tripping so... lot of freaked out spectators some booking it out of tool for that song.

visuals were not as good because they didn't have that whole visuals on the stage thing (since you couldn't see them anyways).

Hats off to flaming lips (which i'm not HUGE on) to best visual show. Their lights became a UFO... seriously

other good bands at B-ROO-

Ween - never seen them before but they are ridiculous

Mago- Medeski and Martin playing in an air-conditioned tent that served good I.P.A. with tables playing for about 200 people. Really great
Old 06-18-2007, 09:13 AM   #8
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/15 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival

Great show. Possibly best musically of the three I saw on 10000 days tour. Manyard did talk.

During enima (aenima title track did i spell that right?) it was:

"fuck all you HIPPIES, and fuck your short memories"

crowd vibe during rossetta stoned was dead on, so many people were tripping so... lot of freaked out spectators some booking it out of tool for that song.

visuals were not as good because they didn't have that whole visuals on the stage thing (since you couldn't see them anyways).

Hats off to flaming lips (which i'm not HUGE on) to best visual show. Their lights became a UFO... seriously

other good bands at B-ROO-

Ween - never seen them before but they are ridiculous

Mago- Medeski and Martin playing in an air-conditioned tent that served good I.P.A. with tables playing for about 200 people. Really great
OFFLINE |