View Single Post
Ghostwriter's Avatar Ghostwriter
07-13-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post

about the bells and wings for marie part. I heard that if enough people willed for something to happen then it would happen. If we all feel for her in getting her wings as much as maynard then maybe she would ascend and get her wings. Willing for the same thing to happen from a lot of people can be complicated though. for example: A group of people cant pray/will for world peace because everyone views peace differently so the energy created from the group could make things worse.
That is interesting. I believe the will power of all our imaginations/minds combined can accomplish many wonderful things. Connecting this with the song think about the lyrics: "pure as we begin". I believe that when we are born we are pure until we are influenced by the world around us into hatred and evil. This creates this negative energy in our minds that can attribute to the unhappiness, suffering, and hatred in the world.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 30
Re: Connections to Literature/Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllvllledusa View Post

about the bells and wings for marie part. I heard that if enough people willed for something to happen then it would happen. If we all feel for her in getting her wings as much as maynard then maybe she would ascend and get her wings. Willing for the same thing to happen from a lot of people can be complicated though. for example: A group of people cant pray/will for world peace because everyone views peace differently so the energy created from the group could make things worse.
That is interesting. I believe the will power of all our imaginations/minds combined can accomplish many wonderful things. Connecting this with the song think about the lyrics: "pure as we begin". I believe that when we are born we are pure until we are influenced by the world around us into hatred and evil. This creates this negative energy in our minds that can attribute to the unhappiness, suffering, and hatred in the world.