View Single Post
anagram?
04-26-2006, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masses
can someone like give some background on this whole thing? last time i checked tool weren't satanists.
I don't think they're "satanists," but have you ever listened to the song Opiate? What happens at 6:06 of the 6th track? As for background on 6/6/06, it was mentioned on Adam's website along with 4/17/06 and 5/2/06 as being significant dates. I don't think it's the Vicarious video...the date was mentioned in February (maybe before then). There is just no way they would know the exact date a video will be released that soon in advance (they didn't even know when 10,000 days would be released 4 months in advance). There is an Alex Grey book with images of Tool in it that is set to be released in June, I think...that may be the significance of it.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:56 AM   #16
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: the Theory of 6-6-06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masses
can someone like give some background on this whole thing? last time i checked tool weren't satanists.
I don't think they're "satanists," but have you ever listened to the song Opiate? What happens at 6:06 of the 6th track? As for background on 6/6/06, it was mentioned on Adam's website along with 4/17/06 and 5/2/06 as being significant dates. I don't think it's the Vicarious video...the date was mentioned in February (maybe before then). There is just no way they would know the exact date a video will be released that soon in advance (they didn't even know when 10,000 days would be released 4 months in advance). There is an Alex Grey book with images of Tool in it that is set to be released in June, I think...that may be the significance of it.