View Single Post
hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
10-23-2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
I also think putting VIP attendees in a room that normally sells beer/wine, taking away your cell phone, then asking you to sit in that room for close to 2 hours is not ideal. Also, they were charging $6 for water and $7 for soda in the room (the two beverages they were selling). A solution for this is to give folks a single drink ticket for one free beverage as part of the VIP package, be it beer/wine or water/soda.

I think it's a bit shoddy tbh. Given that soft drinks and water cost effectively bugger all, I think having paid $500 for entry should entitle you to at least a couple of freebies. I'm sure they could pay someone a few bob, and make a few more dollars by having a open bar for the booze.

It's a VIP session, fans should be treated like VIPs, not just consumers.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:29 PM   #6709
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
I also think putting VIP attendees in a room that normally sells beer/wine, taking away your cell phone, then asking you to sit in that room for close to 2 hours is not ideal. Also, they were charging $6 for water and $7 for soda in the room (the two beverages they were selling). A solution for this is to give folks a single drink ticket for one free beverage as part of the VIP package, be it beer/wine or water/soda.

I think it's a bit shoddy tbh. Given that soft drinks and water cost effectively bugger all, I think having paid $500 for entry should entitle you to at least a couple of freebies. I'm sure they could pay someone a few bob, and make a few more dollars by having a open bar for the booze.

It's a VIP session, fans should be treated like VIPs, not just consumers.