View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 07:19 AM   #36
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 376
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

not the greatest show.

I rolled up to the stage at around 10:15. my friend lives right around the corner so fortunately I didn't have to deal with driving, parking, or waiting around. We stood about 40 feet back from the stage, in front of Justin.

They opened with stinkfist, and out of the 8 times I've seen them play this song, this one was the best...they have truly perfected this song. I couldn't see any of the pushing that was going on but it must have been really bad. The highlight of the show for me was the new fast part in Schism..Danny was insane. I was kinda dissapointed by the weak, predictable setlist.

During the entire show I kept feeling someone grab my ass, and since I was so stoned, it was freaking me out a little bit. During Vicarious, I caught the perpetrator red-handed. To my pleasant suprise I discovered that the person grabbing my ass was female, and actually quite hot. she started rubbing her tits and ass all over me, and tried to put her hands down my pants. I had fun messing around with her, but I missed most of Vicarious because I wasn't paying attention. oh well.

I really hope they start switching things up soon.
Entwined within the sadder of days.
OFFLINE |