View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #20
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2006/08/05 - San Diego, CA - Street Scene '06

yeah bummers about the "douchebags" i myself was to the left of the stage, which like mentioned above was on an incline. I got there when the yeah yeah yeahs started, and as soon as they finished it started getting gnarly, and stinkfist was INTENSE, but i was loving it...it was my first tool concert and so far it seemed sick. And then when pot came on it just got outta control, and luckily maynard said what he did. And unfortanetly i am near positive we missed out on Rosetta Stoned because of it :,(
But after the 10 min break for the cavemen. (how was it, that they would still mosh and crowd surf and go crazy, when they stopped playing music and asked them to chill out) Sometimes i just HATE people. But yeah, after the break it was chill. Where i was at, it wasnt to bad at all. and i was able to smoke my joints in pretty much peace. And i actually was able to stay within 10-15 ft of adam the whole time.
So overall an awesome experience being that it was my first tool, but horrible in that people are drunken assholes, that caused me to miss out on possibly hearing what i was most excited to see.
"Ever heard of Jesus, or Buddha, or Christna, or Muhammad? Any of those guys? They had some pretty good ideas. Then there agents, started trying to make some money on em, and fucked everything up. Never trust an agent. This songs about those agents."
OFFLINE |