View Single Post
araucariaceae
04-29-2006, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
Well either way it'll be expensive for me. Canadian dollars are worth SHITE in the states. I'll probably pick it up in a record store -- seeing as I have to buy the Refused Are Fucking Dead DVD too...

the refused dvd is nice. crowd-shot live songs, really cool movie about their last tour... i very much enjoyed it. definately worth the money

oh and yeah, hot topic will have the new tool cd for 9.99...shameless plug, i work there. and the refused dvd is only 13.99 for right now.

and yeah, i'm not sure i've ever heard of tool selling their cd's at concerts, but being the first day, it's very possible. who knows how much it'll be, considering how much they sell t-shirts for there.

) a s o n
Old 04-29-2006, 08:33 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Where to buy on May 2nd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
Well either way it'll be expensive for me. Canadian dollars are worth SHITE in the states. I'll probably pick it up in a record store -- seeing as I have to buy the Refused Are Fucking Dead DVD too...

the refused dvd is nice. crowd-shot live songs, really cool movie about their last tour... i very much enjoyed it. definately worth the money

oh and yeah, hot topic will have the new tool cd for 9.99...shameless plug, i work there. and the refused dvd is only 13.99 for right now.

and yeah, i'm not sure i've ever heard of tool selling their cd's at concerts, but being the first day, it's very possible. who knows how much it'll be, considering how much they sell t-shirts for there.

) a s o n
OFFLINE |