View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 06:05 AM   #19
Level 9 3/4 - British

Bincount™: 15082
Re: 2006/12/01 - Nottingham, UK - Nottingham Arena

we got back at 2:00am after driving back to Newcastle. of the four gigs I've seen on this tour I think that may have been the best. the security were a lot more chilled, the stage was higher so it wasn't hard to see and I was so near the front, had a perfect view of Adam and Maynard and could have got some fucking awesome photos if I'd been allowed a camera.

it was just incredible. touched me more than any other one maybe because it was my last gig this year or maybe because it was just completely spot on. the visuals were incredible, did anyone else watch the video during Vicarious, there were some freaky moments that I've never seen before that I think could have been from the new video - lots of white eyes with no irises or pupils. very strange.

maynard was grooving away as usual, wasn't sure if his voice was completely okay but he covered it over very well if not. wings/10KDays was the most beautiful I have seen it yet and I actually felt a little choked up for the first time.

During the break it was so nice to see them all close up, sitting down and chatting amongst themselves, and watching the crowd. they seem like a really tight unit and it's good to see.

also I have to say, I know there are a lot of Adam haters out there but seriously, that guy is awesome. it was so great seeing him do his thing today, he totally rocked.

Aenima was a storming ending as normal. I felt so happy but so gutted at the end knowing it was all over. it was so amazing though. can't wait for next summer.
OFFLINE |