View Single Post
genetictx's Avatar genetictx
05-17-2007, 04:41 PM

Second Tool show for me, saw them at SMU last year. My friend, my little brother and I were way back in section 310 row V, but we had great views of the videos/lasers and the sound was excellent (except Maynard was drowned out in a few times in some of the songs). The set was similar to the SMU show but Right In Two and Wings/10000 Days were excellent changes, I didn't think 10000 Days would be quite as powerful live as it was, which was an awesome surprise. Lateralus was the highlight of the night for me, I was screaming the lyrics as loud as I could, and air guitaring with Justin because he is my bass playing hero. The only problem I had with the show was the amount of people moving around in the aisle, it really distracted my friend who was right on the end of our row. But besides that the show was excellent, I just completely lost my after-concert buzz when I had to wait in the damn valet parking line for about an hour, then drive all the way back to Dallas...
Old 05-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #35
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

Second Tool show for me, saw them at SMU last year. My friend, my little brother and I were way back in section 310 row V, but we had great views of the videos/lasers and the sound was excellent (except Maynard was drowned out in a few times in some of the songs). The set was similar to the SMU show but Right In Two and Wings/10000 Days were excellent changes, I didn't think 10000 Days would be quite as powerful live as it was, which was an awesome surprise. Lateralus was the highlight of the night for me, I was screaming the lyrics as loud as I could, and air guitaring with Justin because he is my bass playing hero. The only problem I had with the show was the amount of people moving around in the aisle, it really distracted my friend who was right on the end of our row. But besides that the show was excellent, I just completely lost my after-concert buzz when I had to wait in the damn valet parking line for about an hour, then drive all the way back to Dallas...
OFFLINE |