View Single Post
Grmey
05-17-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltones4 View Post
twas amazing the crowd was a little weak till the end but they put on a bad ass show. impretty sure i had the best seats in the house 2nd row dead center was awesome actually being able to see their faces. danny was scaring me tonight it look liked the song before they sat down for the break he was nearly crying. i wasnt sure he was gonna be able to finish the show but he pulled it out.
Good show. Sitting 10 rows back, directly right from the stage - Danny had broken one of his drums during that specific song, Right in Two - hence the white coats feavourishly putting together another drum for him and the break occuring before they played Wings/10,000 Days. Didn't anyone notice the large plumes of smoke appearing before they had their "forced" rest.

Maynard's vocals - don't know what's happening? AAC vocals much better - couldn't hear him a fair bit last night.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltones4 View Post
twas amazing the crowd was a little weak till the end but they put on a bad ass show. impretty sure i had the best seats in the house 2nd row dead center was awesome actually being able to see their faces. danny was scaring me tonight it look liked the song before they sat down for the break he was nearly crying. i wasnt sure he was gonna be able to finish the show but he pulled it out.
Good show. Sitting 10 rows back, directly right from the stage - Danny had broken one of his drums during that specific song, Right in Two - hence the white coats feavourishly putting together another drum for him and the break occuring before they played Wings/10,000 Days. Didn't anyone notice the large plumes of smoke appearing before they had their "forced" rest.

Maynard's vocals - don't know what's happening? AAC vocals much better - couldn't hear him a fair bit last night.
OFFLINE |