View Single Post
kcleveland
05-17-2007, 05:36 AM

My 4th Tool show and 3rd of 2006-07. A real family outing for me as my wife and I with our two boys aged 17 and 10 complete with all of us in Tool T-shirts! We had a blast and I must admit it is kinda neat the whole family singing every word, headbanging, and our youngest playing air drums and air guitar and fist pumping all night with the exception of his quick power nap during Right In Two and 10K....Now back to the show....It was of course AWESOME! Visuals, production, sound all perfect. First time for me to get Right In Two - the other two shows this year were the The Pot. Last nights 10k Days, Wings, were beautiful! Maynard's voice was superb the whole show - Danny, Adam, Justin are just great, great musicians.

Now time to get the family car gassed up and head for Oklahoma City....which I hope is not the last time I ever see them!! I think the setlist is perfect but one request for my wife who wants to hear SOBER live desperately! Hello Caller....what is your request?

THANK YOU TOOL!!!!! Puuuuuhhhhhlllllleeeeeeezzzzzzzzz put out a concert DVD.

BTW, Maynard's wines from Merkin are excellent....raise the glass, a toast to TOOL.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:36 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/16 - Fort Worth, TX - Ft. Worth Convention Center

My 4th Tool show and 3rd of 2006-07. A real family outing for me as my wife and I with our two boys aged 17 and 10 complete with all of us in Tool T-shirts! We had a blast and I must admit it is kinda neat the whole family singing every word, headbanging, and our youngest playing air drums and air guitar and fist pumping all night with the exception of his quick power nap during Right In Two and 10K....Now back to the show....It was of course AWESOME! Visuals, production, sound all perfect. First time for me to get Right In Two - the other two shows this year were the The Pot. Last nights 10k Days, Wings, were beautiful! Maynard's voice was superb the whole show - Danny, Adam, Justin are just great, great musicians.

Now time to get the family car gassed up and head for Oklahoma City....which I hope is not the last time I ever see them!! I think the setlist is perfect but one request for my wife who wants to hear SOBER live desperately! Hello Caller....what is your request?

THANK YOU TOOL!!!!! Puuuuuhhhhhlllllleeeeeeezzzzzzzzz put out a concert DVD.

BTW, Maynard's wines from Merkin are excellent....raise the glass, a toast to TOOL.
OFFLINE |