View Single Post
Apollo's third eye
05-17-2006, 04:01 AM

I'm just going to blantantly say this song isn't as great as its made out to be...I think the reason though that I think this is simply because I feel like the CD is lacking in the amount of soungs it has, for there to be joke songs and filler. I mean 5 years later and I kind of wanted more, not saying the Cd itself is bad but I mean if your going to do a joke song in which you recycle your old material it helps if there are more songs altogether to enjoy...I mean I'm just looking at this from the perspective that we might not get another album untill 5 years later.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:01 AM   #36
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 62
Re: Honestly, Are you serious?

I'm just going to blantantly say this song isn't as great as its made out to be...I think the reason though that I think this is simply because I feel like the CD is lacking in the amount of soungs it has, for there to be joke songs and filler. I mean 5 years later and I kind of wanted more, not saying the Cd itself is bad but I mean if your going to do a joke song in which you recycle your old material it helps if there are more songs altogether to enjoy...I mean I'm just looking at this from the perspective that we might not get another album untill 5 years later.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote